You can complain to the Ombudsman if you believe you have had your human rights infringed by a decision or action of, or by staff member from, a state authority or if you wish to report a violation of good governance.
You can make a complaint using the following methods:
- Complete the online form below or email us via our contact form
- Call our Dili office on 3331184
- Visit our Dili office at Estrada Caicoli, Dili, Timor Leste
- Visit one of our four regional offices at the following locations:
- Submit a written complaint in one of the designated boxes in every district centre. Complaint boxes are located in the District Administration office in each of Timor-Leste’s 13 districts.